Line Of Products
BRACKISH & SEA WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS:
- Packaged units ( skid mounted )
- Mobile units
- Containerized plants
- Custom built plants
Water Treatment System
- Water softeners
- Media filters: activated carbon, mixed media, sand, etc.
- Water pumping systems
- Water storage tanks
- Chemical dosing pumps
- UV sterilizer
- Disinfection Sterilization of:
Domestic municipal network
Treated effluent from sewage treatment plant
Swimming pools Other applications WATER FILTER WATER SOFTENER
Waste Water Treatment
Treating effluents of:
- Gray Water Treatment
- Domestic sewage
- Industrial Sewage
- Tertiary treatment to produce:
GRAY WATER TREATMENT:
Gray wastewater generated by: Domestic uses. The source of waste water considered in this plant is from showers, wash basins and laundry washing. The final treated effluent will be used for:
- Reuse for Toilet Flushing & Irrigation
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS:
SBR –( Sequential Batch Reactor system)
BIO SHAFT SYSTEM
- Custom built plants
- Packaged plants
- Water and sewage pumps
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
This is an advanced Sewage treatment facility for recycling of waste water for reuse in watering property plants and landscape.
The system is built completely underground for maximum space saving .
DOUBLE MONEY SAVINGS IS ACHIEVED
The property owners will not help noticing the savings on buying water and paying for the trucking of wastewater. Not to forget the inconvenience of sewage trucks drivin through the property day and night releasing
Bad odors , spillage, health risks, and noise pollution. All of these are eliminated by providing this recycling plant in your property.
Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, TESTING & COMMISSIONING
- Up to 35% lower plant cost
- Up to 50% lower operating costs
- Up to 50% lower maintenance costs
- Up to 90% less sludge production
- Up to 60% smaller footprint
- Total FRP Contraction backed by 50 yearsstructural warrantee.
- FRP Course bubble maintenance free diffused aeration system.
- MES Enviropak™ MBBR Sewage Treatment Plants Can even be set up aboveground or underground even at high water table areas due to its FRP Construction
- Re-Location of total skid mounted plant at new site
- Speedy plant construction Insures high purity level of treated water Meets EPA specifications of the MEPA, PME, US and UK and satisfy the requirements the local regulators, environment protection agencies, and the municipal stake holders.
- Assumes typical input specifications of wastewater.
- produces recycled water that is good for Tertiary use including agricultural and recreational purposes without undue wastage.
- MES Enviropak™ MBBR Sewage Treatment Plants does not cause any odor.
- produces negligible sludge (since it is difficult to dispose).
- MES Enviropak™ MBBR Sewage Treatment Plants occupies very little space, preferably none at all on the floor if possible.
- Zero Maintenance comparing to conventional plant and requires minimal maintenance crew.
- MES Enviropak™ MBBR Sewage Treatment Plants can be installed on site with local labor.
- Re-location able by dismantling & re-installation of plant to any site due to skid mounted